Note that Apple now uses TinyMCE in their iCloud email application with great success. With TinyMCE you can add buttons to your WYSIWYG editor that will revolutionize the ease and simplicity with which you make beautiful posts.
- No need to learn the languages of HTML and CSS (although the basics can certainly help) when creating your pages/posts.
- Easily manipulate your fonts, font sizes, colors, styles, and css from a graphical user interface.
- Shortcodes Manager – Now all your shortcodes are available in a handy dropdown box.
- Create tables through a grahical interface (much like microsoft excel) to display your data.
- Insert YouTube videos by simply copying and pasting the share url.
- Graphical Image Mapping to make your images more exciting.
- Use shortcodes to insert column breaks. This is a VERY cool feature. You can break any content area into up to six separate columns.
- Ultimate Tinymce will add up to more than 30 new buttons and features to your visual editor.
- Accompanying this plugin is a huge contextual help system, designed to help provide specific information, screenshots, and examples for each feature.
You can try out the different features that are provided in TinyMCE using the demo on actual text on the demo site. It’s recommended Firefox be your primary browser for the best editing experience, But, TinyMCE is compatible with all major browsers.
Click here to try demo and/or download TinyMCE’s FREE WordPress plugine